Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boo!

Halloween is THREE days away!! Do you have your costume picked out? My faves in DC and I are all going as pirates. One of my friends, C, is a huge Halloween fan so we have been planning our joint group costume for months. Seriously. Since Labor Day.

Here is a little video that she found on JibJab and had customized... Our dancing skills are pretty accurate, if I do say so myself (I am Frankenstein, btw).


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Anyway, Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I think for four years straight in college I was "Secret Agent T- Queen Princess of the Flower Fairies". My senior year I even made my own tutu with ribbon, tulle from Walmart, and a hot glue gun. It was amazing.

Halloween is one of those days though that I wish I could borrow a child or a pet to take trick-or-treating. While dressing up and going out to bars/parties is fun, nothing matches the magic of a kid (or pet) in a costume.

This is a great gallery of pets all dressed up-- it's much better than the "why pets hate halloween" email that gets passed around every year.

The squirrel-pup is my favorite but there are tons more here.


via New York Mag  


1 comment: