Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Season

While I can't believe that it is already October and I wonder where the summer went, I am so glad that it seems like fall is finally here, or at least on the way. The leaves are beginning to change and it is consistently becoming cooler. This past weekend my friends and I went apple picking (full post to come later this week) and ushered in fall with an apple feast. There are so many things to look forward to- Football season, Halloween, blazers, scarfs, and of course, my birthday. I am going to try and chronicle some of my favorite things about fall in the next few weeks.

Today I broke out my fall fragrance- Burberry Brit. It is woodsy, spicy, and just has all of the essence of fall in a few quick squirts (a little goes a long way). Plus the bottle is super cute with the classic plaid desgin...

Happy fall!!

-T

ps- Thanks SOO much CTB for the shout out... and the encouragement to start this blog- finally!

1 comment:

  1. Big birthday for you this year! Whoo hoo! Do you have plans yet?

    ReplyDelete