Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend Project

Ok so it may only be Tuesday but I am soo ready for the weekend, especially since it is Columbus Day so it will be extended a bit. I have a few things that I would like to get done, including checking out the sales at the nearby outlet mall. My big project is going to be a room (really just bed) makeover.


Below is my bedroom now:




When I finish, the bed will be this color (the red-ish main front color- Martha Stewart Vintage Rickrack, fyi):



 This will be quite the task, especially since I can't figure out how to take my bed apart (much less put it back together) so I am thinking about leaving it in the room and just moving things around a bit.

It could be fantastic, it could be a disaster.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bedding. Are you changing it too, or just painting the bed red? I wouldn't have the first clue how to take it apart either. Good luck though! I expect pictures of the finished product.

    ReplyDelete